My 3 Month Coding Streak
Seems like it was yesterday that I posted about my 2-month commit streak, well here's the recap of 1 more month of committing everyday!
Recap of the 3rd Month:
- Started to learn ReactJS and TailwindCSS , and created a simple ToDo List to apply both , also working on a CV App in React where you can create your own CV and export to PDF (I'm still finishing the PDF export part)
- Published a TailwindCSS component
- Learned Agile Methodologies and started to apply them on a group project
- Studied Project Requirements using State Diagrams, Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams which you can see below for the group project I'm working on in Java
How I keep consistent:
- No 0 days, in my worst day, I'll do a single simple commit or 1 coding challenge on LeetCode or something similar, just to program myself to code everyday no matter how little time I have.
- Having this site to share my journey and an instagram page keeps me accountable
- Have a plan for everything, know your next step, schedule your week/day in advance and know what you will be working on during that period.
- Have a deep desire of learning and progressing professionally into this new career
Thanks for reading this far! Can't wait to check back when I hit 100days!